Saturday, February 23, 2013

ISN'T THAT PINTERESTING

I spend a lot of time on Pinterest and I thought I would start sharing some of my favorite posts with you.  Every Saturday I'll be sharing some of my favorite Pinterest projects and inspiration for the week.  You can check out the rest of my boards here.


I love this space.  It's so light and bright and just makes me think about summer.  I have never wanted to paint a room white before, but now I'm considering it!



I thought this wreath was super cute.  It would be so easy to make too and really inexpensive.  I'm holding on to this idea for my sisters baby shower.  :)



I thought this was a really good tutorial on making a envelope pillow cover.  I really wish I had seen this a few months ago.  I sewed my pillow inserts in to the pillow covers I made.  Bummer...what was I thinking?? :)



This Etsy shop has the cutest artwork.  I just loved this sign!



See all of my pins by following me on Pinterest.
Happy Saturday :)




No comments:

Post a Comment