Saturday, February 16, 2013

ISN'T THAT PINTERESTING

I spend a lot of time on Pinterest and I thought I would start sharing some of my favorite posts with you.  I've never done a "series" before, but I'm going to give it a try.  Every Saturday I'll be sharing some of my favorite Pinterest projects and inspiration for the week.  You can check out the rest of my boards here.


This is a great tutorial on making your own tufted headboard.  I would love to do this in my bedroom.



I also loved this DIY headboard with nailhead trim. Isn't this just gorgeous!



Isn't this space stunning?  I love the lighting in this room and I adore the the wood beams in this ceiling.



I've been wanting to host a craft night for some time and this wreath might just be the ticket!  I thought it was so cute and it doesn't look like it would be very hard to make.



I'm normally not into abstract art, but I absolutely loved this painting.  I think the use of color is perfect.  It's such a happy piece.  I'd love to find a spot for it in my house.  Hmmmm...



See all of my pins by following me on Pinterest.

Happy Saturday :)

No comments:

Post a Comment