Saturday, January 17, 2015

VALENTINE'S DAY GIFT IDEA

Hey hey!  I'm back!  I know it's been such a long time since I last posted, but I swear I am back in action now.  I promise I'll share more with you later about my absence, but for now I'm going to share a simple, sweet Valentine's Day idea that will bring a smile to anyones face.  :)  Earlier today I was running around, getting stuff errands done and thennnnn I stopped at Target.  Big mistake, right?  Well I had a return to make and while I was there I thought I'd check out the Target Dollar Spot.  I see so many other people find great things there but I'm usually not one of them...until today. 




My step daughter (ahhhhh isn't there a better word than step daughter??  How about bonus daughter!) BONUS DAUGHTER does't live with us full time so I thought it would be fun to mail her a little something special for Valentine's Day.  She is seven years old and LOVES getting things in the mail.  Who doesn't, right!  So I picked up the cutest little mailbox at the Target Dollar Spot and decided I would stuff it with fun seven year old girl things.  Everything I bought was only a dollar.  Score!





They had these cute little heart stickers, which I'm sure she'll love!




Mini gel pens.  I would like these so I know she's going to love them plus their mini so that just adds to their cuteness.  :)




Chocolate heart candy's...yum!




Grape flavored lip balm!  They had many other flavors too.



They also had the sweetest little grow kit that comes with everything you need to grow a tiny pot of flowers.





Now I just need to package it and ship it once it gets a little closer to Valentine's Day.  I know this will brighten my bonus daughter's day!




 So there you go - my sweet Valentine's Day gift idea.  I hope this gives you some gift ideas of your own.  Do you have any simple Valentine's ideas you'd like to share?

No comments:

Post a Comment