Saturday, March 2, 2013

ISN'T THAT PINTERESTING

I spend a lot of time on Pinterest and I thought I would start sharing some of my favorite posts with you.  Every Saturday I'll be sharing some of my favorite Pinterest projects and inspiration for the week.  You can check out the rest of my boards here.



I have an awkward space between the top of my refrigerator and the bottom of the cabinet that hangs above it.  You can see it here.  Anywhoo...I was thinking this would be the perfect spot for a single row of wine storage and I love the look of this.  I LOVE mixture of materials they used too.



How to boil the perfect egg...hmmm.  I haven't tried this yet, but I was intrigued by the post about hard boiling eggs.  I'll definitely be giving this a try come Easter. :)



I thought this landscaping was beautiful.  I'm a "color" girl and the mixture of colors in this landscape is just perfect!



I absolutely loved this tutorial on making your own speckled eggs.  These are just too cute to pass up.



This just screams fall to me.  I can just picture sitting out there with friends and family enjoying a beautiful Iowa fall night.



See all of my pins by following me on Pinterest.

Happy Saturday :) 





No comments:

Post a Comment