Sunday, July 29, 2012

CHIP IT


I have been neglecting my bathroom ever since I moved into my house a mere two and a half years ago.  Why you ask?  Because I haven't had a single ounce of inspiration!  Not. A. Drop.  So here it sits, white walls and all just waiting to be made pretty.



  I purchased this shower curtain a few months back, but I didn't even bother to hang it because I wasn't sure what paint color to use.



Enter: Chip It
  

Chip It is this neat little tool I just found.  It takes any image you have and creates a coordinating color pallet.  All you have to do is follow my link below to the Sherwin Williams website, then drag the Chip It button to you toolbar and it's ready to use.  Simple, right?  Let's be honesty here...I figured it out and I didn't even know how to place online orders until last year  :)  Then whenever you see a picture you love just scroll over the image and Chip It will create a color pallet for you!  The possibilities are endless. 

 

I love playing around with it!  It's so much fun!.  Here are a few examples.



















No comments:

Post a Comment